How It Works
The process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our property list and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget, etc(START with the form to the right)
- We’ll send you local central Alabama homes that fit your criteria.
- If you like a home and want to apply, we’ll give you an application to fill out. Don’t worry – we help people with all kinds of credit and financial situations, and if you can afford the property, we can probably help you to own it.
- After you’re approved, we’ll agree on a monthly payment amount and the purchase terms. Then just sign the documents and move on in!
- Move in and pay your payments on-time… pretty simple.
How Long Are The Terms?
The seller can also pick and choose the length of time they wish to finance their buyers. Loans may range anywhere from as short as 1 year and as long as 30 years. The longer the term, the smaller the payment. By spreading the payments over a longer period of time, the seller can help the buyer be able to afford the monthly payments. And affordability is the name of the game!
Community Housing Group strives to make your monthly Principle + Interest +Taxes + Insurance + Escrow Servicing Fee payment as close to the monthly rental rate for homes in that area. Why would a person pay rent when they can own for almost the same cost per month as rent?